- Roasted Herb Sweet Potato Bites, Sausage patties with crispy fried eggs – side of chipotle aioli and avocado
- Empty the fridge omelet- side of chipotle aioli and avocado
- Emily’s Chia Seed Pudding – start with half a serving to not have any digestion issues.
- Smoothie with WHOLE30 approved ingredients
- Vital Proteins Collagen Peptides, would be by protein supplement to add, I get on Amazon, this is a supplement my naturopath approves of for gut healing
- Favorite combos: Blueberry Banana Cinnamon and Almond Butter Banana Spinach
… Breakfast works for dinner too!
- Aidell’s Sausage and Trader Joe’s Grilled Chicken Breasts over salad bowls
- leftover proteins over salad
- Mason Jar Salads for Grab-n-Go Paleo – this is a great tip for food prepping on the weekends and packing lunches ** these are not necessarily Whole30 so watch your ingredient lists
Side Notes: I plan meals and sometimes due to schedules those meals don’t get used. I try to use the meals with sensitive produce first. We get paid on the 15th and the 1st of the month so the second week of the paycheck is more “use whats in the house” and get more creative etc. That is this week. Due to unexpected eating out this weekend we still have a recipe from last week to use and some leftovers so I’ll list it here again.
- Crockpot Taco Meat over Sweet Potatoes with WholeSisters #dumpranch
- I cook a sweet potato in the microwave, smash it, cover with ghee and broil in oven for 5-7 minutes, top with taco meat, salad, cilantro, and dumpranch
- I will use as leftovers one night or use meat with lunch taco salads, or freeze half for next week
- can also make in the instant pot, sauté the onion and garlic in 4 tbsp avocado oil, add meat until mostly browned, hit cancel, add all ingredients and mix well, seal the steam, hit bean/chili button, 30 min., and the release steam, mix well, serve
- Creamy Sun-Dried Tomato Chicken– I served over Spaghetti Squash. This is so good but does take time to make.
- Weekly Grill Night Avocado Jalepeno Burgers with chipotle aioli and Sweet Potato Buns
- Crispy Fried Chicken served with whatever is left in the kitchen