These are my 3 main food shopping stores:
Trader Joe’s makes Whole30 so much more doable. Trader Joe’s pre-cut veggies are so helpful and they have so many easy protein solutions.
Here is a great tool – print this list out HERE and add these items:
- frozen turkey burgers
- frozen chili lime burgers
- hard boiled eggs
- pre-grilled chicken breasts- you get 4 in the package, sold in indiviual packages perfect for easy meal or protein on your lunch salad
- pre-packaged sweet potato shreds
- pre-packaged roasted sweet potato wedges
- unsweetened coconut shreds
- coconut flour
- almond meal
- GRINDERS ** my absolute favorite must have Trader Joe’s items
- Everyday Seasoning – on everything!
- Lemon Pepper – on the veggies!!
- Garlic Salt – on everything and yum on potatoes!
My Whole30 Costco favorites:
- Aidell’s Chicken & Apple Sausage – I LOVE THIS STUFF!
- BACON – their low sodium bacon has no sugar, but I don’t think it’s the best quality. You get 4 packages for $14.99
- Primal Kitchen Avocado Oil Mayo
- Organic Baby Spinach – huge tub for $3.59**amazing deal (you can freeze for smoothies)
- Organic Spring Mix Salad – huge tub for $3.79 **amazing deal
- 2 dozen Organic Eggs – $6.99
- Almond Butter large jar **great price for the size** $8.99
- Coconut Flour
- Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Coconut oil
- Avocado Oil – high heat cooking and salad dressings
- Wholly Guacamole single serve
- Larabars – watch ingredients
- nuts – I think Trader Joe’s prices are better though
- coconut aminos – replaces soy sauce
- Simple Mills crackers – this is at your discretion because you technically shouldn’t eat crackers but they are approved ingredients
- DANG toasted coconut chips – unsweetened
- Whole30 approved bacon